During this episode, we discuss:
– How to be more genuine with the self.
– The disingenuous nature of social media.
– Social media’s culture of unconscious competition.
– Diving deep into introspection in order to unplug.
– What a healthy relationship could look like in 2021.
– How Cancel Culture has actually sheltered bigotry.
– The power and need of therapy in Western Culture.
– The disgust we had for HBO’s Persona documentary.
– Why validated personality assessments matter.
– Adam Grants’ Personality You assessment.
Check our other links: direct.me/theneighborsupstairs