In this episode of The Neighbors Upstairs, Jack Moody is running solo.
During this episode, Jack discusses:
– The importance of taking inventory of toxicity in all types of relationships.
– The need and desire to never settle in career, relationships, and friendship.
– The New York Knicks’ failure to being competitive during the playoffs.
– The rise and dominance of Atlanta Hawks superstar Trae Young
– The Brooklyn Nets’ absolutely crushing performance against the Bucks.
Check our other links: direct.me/theneighborsupstairs